Weekend Workshop in Seattle
with John Buck, author of
We the People: Consenting to a Deeper Democracy
How to get 'er done
Learn how everyone can have a voice
Consensus that works!
Dynamic Governance, also known as Sociocracy, is a cutting-edge system of running organizations that uses systems and chaos theories. Organizations using this model are powerful, flexible, efficient and fun. Old and new forms of structure and decision-making make it a hybrid of efficiency and equality. Dynamic governance was developed in Holland, is beginning to be known in the U.S. and Canada, and is:
- Based on equality, inclusion, and effectiveness
- Used in organizations in Europe, Brazil, India, Australia, U.S., and Canada
- Democracy 2.0 – more inclusive than majority rule
- New way to run your business, organization, family, village, world
- A survival tool for the current recession
- The way of the future!
This event is co-sponsored by Sustainable Ballard, Next Step Together, and Governance Alive. It includes an introduction to Next Step Together and Sustainable Ballard.